How to Apply
The Lotus School of Liberal Arts Admissions Procedure
The purpose of the admissions process is to introduce prospective students and families to our innovative program. We want families to become familiar with our school, staff, and students. The admissions process involves the following steps:
- Tour We would like to show you our school. Please call to schedule a tour at 484.312.0011.
- Visit Prospective students are asked to spend the day with us, so they can experience our school day and see if our program is the right fit for them.
- Apply Students and parents fill out an admissions application and enclose a $40.00 application fee. Upon acceptance there is a $500.00 required deposit, which is applied to the tuition. Application for Admission
- Student Essay We ask each student to write an essay articulating their current situation and why they would like to attend. We expect juniors and seniors to clearly express their goals and intentions.
- Student Interview Students schedule a short and relaxed informal interview.
- Records and Transcripts We will need copies of the most recent report cards, transcripts, evaluations, Individual Education Plans or 504 accommodations.
- Parents Families can apply via Student Social Services (SSS) with the PARENTS’ FINANCIAL STATEMENT (PFS.) School and Student Services
- Tuition Please call our admissions office for information about how we can structure our tuition & fees to suit your individual financial situation.
- Enrollment Upon acceptance enrollment forms will be issued, including tuition contracts, invoices, and permission forms.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMANTORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
The Lotus School of Liberal Arts admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.